Terms & Condition
Terms & Conditions
01. The www.viwahaya.com or its administration do not take any responsibility regarding posted proposal in viwahaya.com website (herein and after refer as the website) and the website or the administration of the website are not liable to any offensive circumstance doing by any party or parties using the website.
02. The website does not try to do inspection the proposal /advertising / posts etc. posted in the website by any party or parties.
03. The Website or its administration is not sued on any offensive circumstance made by any party or parties using the website.
04. Posting, finding and following proposals are a responsibility of the users and the website administration has no any responsibility in those circumstance regard.
05. Details are given by the proposals, ads, post must be get confirm by the users of them and the website or its administration do not responsible in they regards.
06. Any payment made on the website by any party or parties are not refunded under any circumstance
07. The website administration will appoint a code number on all published proposal, ads, post etc..
08. The website complies with the common law of Sri Lanka.
01. All the users of the website in all manners must comply with the all terms and condition of the website.
02. The website must be used for posting and publishing marriage proposals only
03. Users must give accurate details always in good faith and best in their knowledge.
04. Any offensive circumstance arise due to any activity of a user, the user can be sued under Sri Lanka common law but not the website or its administration.
05. The website administration has the right to change or inactive terms and condition time to time without prior notice to its users and user must be updated they regards by themselves.
06. The website and its administration has the right to refuse some part or full proposal, advertising, post etc. and not liable to give the reason to the advertiser, proposer etc. However, user can contact us them regards using contact us form or firstname.lastname@example.org email address to get discuss and corrective the dispute.